MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, advanced degree preferred (must be qualified to sit for the Certified Public Accountancy examination).
- Must possess one or more of the following certifications:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet and exceed goals and deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter, willing to learn new systems and engage others as needed.
- Must be able to employ a diplomatic approach when meeting with auditees and delivering audit results, understanding that the findings may at times be ill received, yet not wavering in the departmental duty to remain objective.
- Must understand Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and be able to help identify risks and help with mitigation strategy, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
We are seeking an experienced Senior Auditor, with 2-5 years hands-on experience conducting internal audit (or external audit) engagements in healthcare. Academic medicine experience is preferred. Experience utilizing data analytic software such as ACL, IDEA is required.
Must possess knowledge of and be a functional user of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Must be able to travel to and from various office locations in Louisville and in some rare cases, outlying clinics and offices. Much of this travel can be walking.
- Normal office setting with sitting, standing and light lifting and carrying.
- Candidates upon hire will complete an electronic I-9 verification.
- Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
- University of Louisville Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Current UofL Physicians employees must follow the UofL Physicians Internal Transfer Policy.