MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED required, college preparation preferred.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a healthcare precertification role, preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Thorough knowledge of the healthcare revenue cycle including ICD-9 and CPT coding, and CMS guidelines
- Working knowledge of electronic health records and practice management systems
- Knowledge of current payer precertification processes and guidelines
- Ability to multi-task and function effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Normal for a health care environment
- Candidates upon hire will complete an electronic I-9 verification.
- Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
- University of Louisville Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Current UofL Physicians employees must follow the UofL Physicians Internal Transfer Policy.