MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior experience with data entry, preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Professional attitude
- Must have excellent and accurate typing ability
- Must adhere to HIPAA, and UofL Physicians compliance standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-directed and work under producitivity guidelines
- Ability to work as a team to achieve departmental goals
- Sedentary Work: Lifting 10lbs. maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying items as needed.
- Frequent Talking (Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.)
- Frequent Hearing (Perceiving the nature of the sounds by the ear.)
- Frequent Seeing (Visual acuity, depth perception, field of vision, color vision).
- Consistent use of hand movement for keyboarding purposes.
- Candidates upon hire will complete an electronic I-9 verification.
- Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
- University of Louisville Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current UofL Physicians employees must follow the UofL Physicians Internal Transfer Policy